What is a PAMM account?
Percentage allocation management module, also known as percentage allocation money management or PAMM, is a form of pooled money forex trading. An investor gets to allocate his or her money in desired proportion to the qualified trader(s)/money manager(s) of his or her choice. These traders/managers may manage multiple forex trading accounts using their own capital and such pooled moneys, with an aim to generate profits.
- The opportunity to use their experience and knowledge to generate higher income.
- Remuneration depends on the successful management and the volume of attracted capital from investors.
- Attracting an unlimited number of investors and the determination of the minimum amount and term of the investment.
- Trade is conducted on one trading account without complicated accounting system.
- Opportunity to earn income without being an expert on FOREX and CFD.
- Manager's remuneration is charged only in case of income that makes it work for a positive result.
- Choosing between hundreds of Managers and investing in any number of PAMM.
- No one has the opportunity to withdraw funds other than the investor himself.